So I guess the first order of business now that I am blogging again would be to tell about the AMAZING 6 foot tall snowman we built today. I wish I could find my camera so I could post a picture! The snow has been coming down all day and is perfect wet packing snow. Greg started us off with the first snow ball for the base of the snowman, and he started us off big. By the time I got outside I could see that he didn't have just any ordinary old snowman in mind!! Cora did great packing extra snow in to round it out and hold the sections together. She was also a great design director..."No dad, it's not done yet. We have more work to do!" I haven't played in the snow and had so much fun in way too long. I am so lucky to have such a great family to spend a fun day in the snow with.
2 comments:
So fun!!
That sounds like so much fun! We don't get to make snow men here... we never accumulate enough snow! =( Hope you ended your day with a big mug of hot chocolate!
Post a Comment