Sunday, December 21, 2008

The White Stuff


Wow! I haven't seen this much snow since I was a little girl! We aren't even supposed to get snow like this here in the high desert in Oregon. When we do get snow, it certainly doesn't stick around like it is this time. I am loving the beauty of it. Greg hates driving and working in it though and I almost feel guilty for enjoying it so much. Cora and I haven't played in it too much because the temperatures were down in the single digits for a while and I don't care who you are, it just isn't fun to be so cold that your nose hairs freeze when you breathe in! :) Anyway, we have even more now than in the pictures and more on the way. Hopefully we can still go to my family's for Christmas!
(In case you can't tell, the top picture is our BBQ grill and the one on the right is Cora's tricycle.)
Also, I just need to add my little good news moment. We are rid of Cora's binky's! Hooray! I never thought it would happen, and to tell the truth, I didn't have the guts to go through with it and go through the screaming and sleepless nights. So I would like to thank my mom for being the initiator and dealing with the first few nights. Cora believes that Noni can do no wrong and so for her to tell her there were no more binkys, solicited a much different response than if I were to tell her the same thing. Aren't Grandparents wonderful?
I hope this Christmas season finds you all well. God bless you and Merry Christmas.


1 comment:

Crazy Campbells said...

I can only dream of waking up to that much snow. My home town has alot of snow and that always makes me homesick. Good job Cora for giving up the binki, it is always a nice day to have it gone!
About baby names, we have no idea! It drives me crazy somedays because we always have names picked out right away. Scott wants us to name him Cody and he is way excited to get a brother!
Have a very Merry Christmas and give that family big hugs from the Campbells!!