Friday, March 13, 2009

Who "nose" what this picture is?


Our dog Jayda is extremely patient with Cora.
This picture is an example of Cora's idea of something fun to do with the dog. Not fetch; Tug-of-war is out; She doesn't even want to give her a good old fashioned tummy rub! No, Cora is much to creative for that!
Her other favorite thing to do with Jayda (when she's not burying her in a pile of blankets) is to pull her around the house by her collar. The entire time, Jayda's tongue is hanging out the side of her mouth as she gasps for air. When I finally hear Jayda gagging and coughing, of course I rush to her aid and she looks at me as if to ask "How much longer must I endure this torture?" or "can I bite her now?" Poor dog. I'm afraid that Cora's love will do her in one day!

2 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

That is just too much fun! Cora really loves that dog!! Super fun, and such a good dog for putting up with it!!

JK said...

Jayda is a very patient dog, she's lucky to have you looking out for her. Hope you guys are having an awesome day! -Kari