Can't get the van to work, and grandpa can't come to fix it at the moment.
Gotta get to Pullman today or tomorrow for my friend's wedding this weekend but without the convenience of a second car it becomes a big production...grrrr.
Our dog Jayda bit Cora on the face. Apparently she didn't like Cora biting her on the neck....it wasn't unprovoked, but it's still not acceptable. Not sure what to do on that one.
On top of it all, I think I am just tired and that makes everything else seem worse. Not much patience...cranky mommy...need solutions...Cora needs me. Gotta go.
3 comments:
Well I had to create a google account (even tho I know google is not a nice company) to post a comment. However I just had to let you know I sympathize with you.
And I love reading your blog.
Love, Nana
Things will work out!! It seems like when one thing goes bad, it ALL does!! Hope things get better!! Love you Lilli!!
I am sorry you are having such a bad day. I know when one thing goes wrong it all seems to go wrong. If I lived close, I would give you a ride.
Post a Comment