Friday, July 3, 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

I'm finding myself posting out of sheer boredom...my house is very quiet.

Greg and Cora have gone ahead to Portland for the holiday weekend with Greg's family and, though a little alone time with some peace and quiet is nice, I'm finding myself sitting at the computer and listening to the crunch, crunch, crunch of Jayda eating her dog food....yep, I'm bored!

I figure I ought to be able to come up with something to blog about, so here it is.

Last weekend I did one of my best girlfriends hair for her wedding...it was tons of fun and turned out great! I also did wedding hair in the month of May for my brother Brody's wife Ashley. Also a success. Tomorrow, I am getting up early and driving a half an hour to Irrigon, OR to do 6, yes that's right, six, updo's for a wedding party!!

I see a business opportunity knocking...Wedding hair by Lilli! I'll hire out to go and do all the hair for weddings...sounds fun! What do you think?



Here's my girlfriend Annie. What a beautiful bride!!








And my new sister in law, Ashley. She looked gorgeous (and has a ton of hair)!!



Maybe I'll take some shots of my work tomorrow to post later. In the mean time, if you know anyone getting married, keep me in mind!

1 comment:

Crazy Campbells said...

I think that is a great idea! The hair looks great on both of those girls. I can't believe how much curling you did on the one. That was a ton of hair. Nice Job!!!