I guess I am feeling cheated having to go back to beauty school and work in a burger joint. I know life isn't fair, but I want something to be fair in my life right now! I guess what they say is true, when it rains it pours. There just better be a dang good rainbow after this storm....and a big pot of gold wouldn't hurt either!!
4 comments:
Yes, while you might not believe it there is are always seasons in our lives. Seasons when all seems to go wrong and then one day it is just as if you turned the corner and things start to go your way. Heavenly Father loves you and is aware of your struggles. I know though it is sometimes hard to believe all this when you are the one going through the struggles. Hang in there! You are loved.
Hang in there Lilli. I'm sure the rainbow will take your breath away when the rain stops coming down! I wish you were here to cut my hair!!
Sorry life is so rough right now!! Doesn't it just stink when you actually find out how true a saying really is. I do have a scripture for you that won't make you feel better but it could help a tiny bit. Its D&C 121: 7-8. Then when you find about 20 min. read in the September Ensign Pg. 30 Lessons from Liberty Jail. It is a good one. Hope things get better and wish I could be there to help out.
You got this girl!! Just keep hanging in there!! I know things will get better!! We miss you tons! I am going to be in Hermiston all week and wish you were going to be there too!! RaeLynn asked me if we could play with Cora while at Grammy's house? She even misses you guys!! I could use a sweet Victoria Beckham hair cut too!! The back is just getting too long!! I am going to have to make an appointment with Terri!! Your rainbow will come around sooner than you know it!! We love you guys!!
Post a Comment