Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dancing Queen!

Cora decided a long time ago that she would be a ballerina for Halloween. GREAT! We had almost everything we needed already from hand-me-downs and such! So here is our beautiful ballerina. So precious!


We went to the branch "trunk-or-treat" on Friday night where she received plenty of loot.

On Saturday I had the opportunity to go to our adult session of Stake conference, thanks to my bro and his wife! They took Karra, Levi, and Cora trick-or-treating around Palouse. So now Cora has a bucket of treats at Grandma's house, and a bag of treats at Noni's house...lucky girl! K
arra and Levi decided to be pirates. I guess Cora was their ballerina stow-away?


I can't believe how nice it was on Halloween...50 degrees! That is unheard of here. I don't remember a Halloween when it wasn't raining, snowing, or just plain FREEZING!!!!!


All in all, a good Halloween. Cora is already planning her costume for next year!!

3 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Love it!! She is a cute ballerina!! And so big! How are things going? SUre hope things are going well!! Miss you guys a ton!! Tell Cora RaeLynn said HI!!

likeschocolate said...

She is no longer a baby. She is growing up so fast. Happy belated Halloween.

Erekson's said...

She is precious! I can't believe how fast the time flies. I made your sweet and sour sauce tonight with meatballs and it was super yum! I think of you every time I make it. We miss you guys