Friday, January 23, 2009

Frazzled

WARNING: This is probably going to turn into a huge venting session solely for my benefit and therapy! Do not continue reading if listening to others woes makes you nauseous!

Now, after fair warning, may I just say that being a mother to a two year old is EXHAUSTING! Cora just spent a week with my mom and spent most of her time arguing with Karra or Levi. They find it hilarious to rile her up until she gives them the look of death and threatens to "spank you butt!" So now that we are home, Cora wants to argue about everything. I know a lot of this is just her two year old self testing boundaries, but I'd just like to publicly thank my little brother and sister for giving her that little jump start! I feel like my whole day was spent correcting behavior, when normally she is at least somewhat cooperative.

Hopefully we will settle back in quickly and get through this "phase," or whatever it is, before mommy loses her mind!

P.S. I love you Karra and Levi, but watch out when you have kids one day!!! Hehehehe!

I feel better now. Wow, cheap therapy!

3 comments:

Crazy Campbells said...

It always takes time for them to adjust back to home life but it still never keeps me from taking a trip. Sometimes I find that it is a little bit more my fault then the kids. Sorry she is giving you a hard time! 2 years old is where it starts and they just perfect it from here on out. Good Luck!

likeschocolate said...

You are not the only one. My kids act like monsters after being with the grandparents for a few days.

Tiniest Teare said...

I know that it is my fault that cora is arguing but it was pretty funny when she would come in and say "Titi be quiet" "OK" "i spank your butt. Not spank my butt but i spank your butt and spank your butt" dosnt really make sense though.