Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New 'do!


I decided to give myself bangs. I'm not talking a little bit, or swept to the side bangs, I'm talking full front bangs! Yay! Something new. I think I like it! Maybe it makes me look to young (the last time I had full front bangs was 7th grade!) but oh well, I'll probably have a whole new hairdo a month from now....ah, the life of a hairdresser!

4 comments:

Tiniest Teare said...

nice do we love you! cute bangs

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Love the new look! I just wanted to say thanks so much for cutting my hair, I feel bad cause we didn't get to see you! But it really means a whole lot to me! Stu is busy applying jobs closer to my mom and dad, so hopefully something will come about! We would be able to see each other more, and for longer periods of time! I love the previous post, good luck with letting her cry, I am a sucker when it comes to that too!! She is so stinkin cute!

Crazy Campbells said...

I like the bangs. Terrence is always wanting me to do bangs but I just can't talk myself into it. I want to do the side bangs and if you were still here I probably would do it. I don't trust many people with my hair, I have had some bad experiences. Your slide show was fun to watch and the kids loved it. They still talk about Jada, they love her. Having you at the Lucas's would have been alot of fun. We miss you guys!! We are living on the South side of Atlanta in McDonough. We are by some real southerners and it is fun.

Misty said...

hey you, Cora is so stinkin' cute, but you knew that already. Miss you guys!