First came pink,
then blue,

and our latest was green.
You just add a little food coloring to the water and VIOLA! Bath time is super fun and exciting! For those of you worrying about turning your toddlers into Smurf or Hulk babies, don't. Just add a little at a time and leave it at a pastel shade. Cora was her natural color after every one! Cora did have me a little worried with the green. She wanted to help squeeze the bottle and it turned pretty dark, but I just filled the tub a little more than usual and everything worked out great. We both had a lot of fun with this, so come on and live on the wild side. You know you want to!
3 comments:
I'm totally going to do this!
She looks like she loves it! My worry would be the cleaning of the tub. Sounds like potty training is going good. We are getting a little better around here and hopefully before the baby we will have it down. I only want one in diapers. And yes being a mom is wonderful!!!
What a great idea, but I am still nervous about it! But I trust you and should give it a try, the girls would LOVE it! Hope you are doing great! Stuart has been in Portland, interviewing this past week, and has an interview next week in Seattle with the same company, but the job position is in Portland! We are hoping and praying he gets it!
Post a Comment