Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oblivious!

Here is an example of Greg's idea of multitasking. He was so completely involved in his video game, that when I came in and asked why he was holding Cora's baby Elsie, he had to look down and see what I was talking about! Apparently Cora had employed him as a babysitter without his knowledge! Next time he is distracted he may end up with bows in his hair and makeup on his face!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahah! Funny!

I love your blog :)

Tia Langston said...

lol That is seriously funny!!!

Misty said...

That sounds like something shay would do. These silly men, gotta love em!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What a good babysitter! Gotta love it, that totally reminds me of Stuart! I talked with my mom, and she loves her hair cut! I am so excited for you to be a full time mommy, you totally deserve it, you are a great mother!! It is going to be so rewarding! Tell Cora we said hello!! Love you guys!

likeschocolate said...

Hilarious!!!