Just wanted to share some of Cora's latest catch phrases with everyone. These are the smiles in my day!
"What da heck?" -Why is that funny? I should be appalled, but since she most likely heard it from me I can't get mad at her. Besides, she says it with such volume and emphasis, and such a look on her face, I just can't help myself!
"I wub it, wub it, wub it!" -Of course "wub" translates to "love" and the last thing she was referring to when she said this was the kitten that she was mauling!
"That's my fabowite." -She obviously has no concept of what this means because she will say it about any random thing, although I think she is starting to catch on. This is often paired with "wub it!"
"Dude!" -This is another one that I can take credit for. I didn't realize how much I say it until she started up; what can I say, I was raised in the 90's! "Dude" is her replacement word for words like stupid, dumb, etc. Really any word that she says and gets a glare and shake of the head from me is usually substituted with "Dude!" Pretty sure she considers it a swear word that is approved by mom.
I'm so thankful for the moments in my day that keep me smiling (especially since they are often closely followed by something likely to make me want to pull my hair out)! By the way, today was officially my last day of work! Now begins my journey as a full-time Mama! YIPPEE!
2 comments:
Super cute, gotta love it dude!! She is so cute!! RaeLynn says WHATEVER, MOM!! haha yeah I said that one day to a friend!! SO funny!! Welcome to the full time mommy world, you are going to love it, and it will truly bless your family and you!! Love you guys
How cute! I can't wait for Roman to get with the program and start talking. He has got No down real good though.
Post a Comment