
That's right ladies and gentlemen...you are looking at our very first
home-grown chicken egg! HOORAY!!!!!! We came home from a week in Pullman/Palouse to this landmark occasion! It
was perfect when I found it, Cora promised to be careful, so I let her hold it. She was actually doing very well until I decided to move the chair she was sitting on. She lost her balance and squeezed! Oops! We dried the tears and assured her that Big Mama would lay more eggs for us. No egg today...maybe tomorrow.
2 comments:
Sweet, that is so exciting!! Hooray!! Hope you guys had a good time at home!! Any luck in the job department? How are things? Please call if you need to talk! We missed seeing you guys last week, hopefully we will be in Hermiston soon!! Good luck with the eggs!!
Congratulations! What a learning experience for Cora. Wishing you the best on your new adventures.
Post a Comment