Friday, January 30, 2009

Just a "wee" note!

Don't want to jinx myself or anything, just thought I'd drop a little good news minute. We've had a couple of really good days in panties! Cora seems to like being a big girl. In fact, now when we run to the potty, she has taken to telling me "mom, get out, go play." So independent! And I, being a tad OCD at times, find it difficult to let her do it alone in fear of messes. But I know I must let her learn, and I know messes clean up. In fact the most recent mess resulted after we ran to the bathroom and as I was helping her get her britches down she plopped her foot right in the toilet! Boy was she surprised!! I love being a mom. Messes and all.

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Yahooo! I love when they are potty trained. It is the best!!!!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Yeppie, such a big girl! I love potty training, it is just full of surprises!! We hope you guys are doing great! love you tons!